23/02/2017

#Dividend Update: February 2017

February 2017: Dividend Update

Nothing much to report this time around.

I bought 5 more shares of BEI because the price dipped around -8% after some bad Fourth Quarter results.

However, I think the company remains solid and it should benefit from a rebound in energy prices due to their exposure in Alberta. 

For now it offers a nice 5% yield.

It might be a little expensive at these prices, but I am comfortable holding BEI for the long-term.

I also purchased 100 shares of  ICC which is a cannabis producer listed on the TSX Venture Exchange. 

Normally, I wouldn't purchase stocks that do not pay dividends simply because it's not my investing style. 

I prefer not to speculate on price swings.

My play in ICC is more of a "fun" stock purchase meant to be purely speculative. 

And purely for fun.

Dividend Payout Breakdown

  • BEI - $0.94
  • TNT - $2.48
  • ALA - $0.88
  • CIX - $1.15

Total Payout: $5.45





No comments:

Post a Comment